Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby meet the grandparents!

Me and Gelo got to inform our families about the baby already. They were all surprised and on Gelo's side they we're all excited since it will be their 2nd apo in the Belano's side. On the other side, I got the shocked and surprised reaction from the Ruiz'. As expected it was mixed emotions since they really have no idea that I was carrying a baby ( no morning sickness,was asleep most of  the time due to night shift, was still able to do household chores,my tummy is big which makes no difference co's I'm mataba)

What a relief, no more secrets! It's going to be a new chapter for both families. My parents are going to be grandparents now. :)

Went to meet my cousins Bless and Andy last Saturday @ their new resto D' Amburger Gastropub in Gillmore. I got teary eyed announcing it to Bless (hehehe! tears of Joy). I'm just happy that our lives has grown into a good one and our dreams are finally coming true. *hugsies* More so that we got fed with their porcupine chicken and crabmeat mac n cheese. Yummy!Next weekend ulit!


Then we spent last Sunday with the Belano clan in Las Pinas, they were all nice and accomodating. Thank you for welcoming me and my baby in your family! :) More makukkulit kids in the fam!


Thank you Lord for giving us a wonderful and loving families!


Love you baby,
Mommy Rian



No comments:

Post a Comment