Tuesday, September 18, 2012

8 months

It's my 33rd week! I'm on leave already, 2 weeks had passed that I have been on bed rest... I had episode of spotting on my last day at work and my boss decided to put me on leave already, well I was planning to be on ML by the 28th pa pero my baby and body isn't responding well that's why we had to advance it. Ohwell I just want a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby..so I gotta do what it takes to make it happen even if entails of no income and house arrest.

2 weeks has been major adjustment for me, strict diet yet I feel starved naman all the time.sticking with 1-2 cups of rice a day.More fruits and veggies on my meals and less chocolates and cakes. I still can't give up breads and pastries. I do have early M.A.D cravings for Starbucks,cupcakes and cakes still yet I opt for yogurt instead :D


I already got the 1st batch of babay stuff from Mama, they are so cute!!! excited to get more by next month.. I hope we could get the criband fix the room for baby's furniture by the end of the month habang kaya kopa mag galaw galaw.


I do have my daily routine now:

3am - 4am Wake up/Breakfast
7am            Out ni Gelo from work
8am            Arrival ni Gelo from work
830-12nn    Watch TV/Nap/Prepare lunch
12nn            Lunch
1pm-3pm    Watch TV/Time with hubby
3pm-7pm    Nap
7pm             Dinner
9pm             Gelo off to work
11pm           Start work ni Gelo
11pm-4am   Sleeping time for me



I love you baby,
Mommy Rian



No comments:

Post a Comment