Monday, September 24, 2012

Thank You Lord!!!!

I went to a diagnostic center to have my pelvic ultrasound, it was a Monday afternoon and I was so sleepy already. The results were normal - baby was @ 32 weeks and 5 days and no previa was seen, (Thank God ). Baby was sleeping aswell she has her hands covering her face and was hiding from us. hehehe! (wawa baby antok na kase)





So far no more spotting, discharge nalang. I figured my body and baby can't handle late nights anymore. I need to take naps and sleep early at night. Less carb diet pa rin. I feel better that my 6th month wherein I was super stuffed and bochog. (heheheh!) 


Staying home until I give birth made me think innovatively I made Frozen Hazelnut Anmum since I often feel hot and I am craving fro cold drinks!






I love you baby,
Mommy Rian

No comments:

Post a Comment